Passport Fees and Payment Options
IF MAILING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE USE AN EXPRESS SERVICE THAT CAN BE TRACKED.
- Applicant MUST sign the form in the space provided above Section 1 and in Section10.
- Applications MUST be handwritten, using a BLUE or BLACK ink and in BLOCK CAPITAL letters.
- Applicant MUST complete Sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, & 10 and if applicable Sections 2, 6, 8, and 9.
- Applicants who are married, divorced or separated MUST also complete Section 2.
- The Recommender, MUST be a notary public or attorney at law and MUST also endorse the reverse side of ONE of applicant’s photos as indicated in the instructions on the first page of the application. See Section on Photographs of Passport Application for details (“I certify that this is a true likeness of the passport holder Mr./Mrs./Ms ”).
- The Recommender cannot be a relative (direct or in–law) of the applicant.
- Two passport size pictures no more than six (6) months old and MUST be submitted with application.
- The Recommender in Section 11 MUST endorse the reverse side of one of the pictures. See Item 6 above and PART A of the application form for details.
Specifications for photographs:
- No glasses
- No hair bands visible.
- No big earrings.
- Ears must be visible.
- Hair must be away from face and not covering the forehead.
- Chest must be covered.
- Children under the age of 16 years MUST have written consent of parent/legal guardian when applying for a passport.
- Applicants if married, MUST supply their ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate. If divorced please supply ORIGINAL Divorce Decree.
All documents will be returned with new passport.
- Submit YOUR ORIGINAL Birth Certificate, and
- Certificate of Naturalization or Registration (if applicable)
- Submit with your application, ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate (if applicable), or
- Submit with your application, ORIGINAL Divorce Decree (if applicable)
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON APPLICATION FORM FOR FURTHER DETAILS